[Advisory] Berlin 13 Open Access Conference

Open Access 2020 oa2020 at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Feb 21 13:13:18 CET 2017

Dear B13 Advisory Board,

please find attached the now completed agenda for the Berlin 13 Open Access Conference on
21st / 22nd March 2017 which can be downloaded on the OA2020 homepage under the following link:

https://oa2020.org/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/B13-agenda-semifinal.pdf

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your competent input and support in preparing the conference program. The discussion with you and the many good proposals for speakers helped us a lot to create a comprehensive and demanding program.

We are looking forward to meet you in Berlin and are sure, that the conference will be another milestone on our shared journey to Open Access.

Kind regards

Dr. Ralf Schimmer

Max Planck Digital Library

Amalienstr. 33