[Advisory] Berlin13 Announcement

Lidia Borrell-Damian lidia.borrell-damian at eua.be
Wed Feb 1 19:20:47 CET 2017

Dear Colleagues of the B13 Advisory Board,

It is the first time I write to the group and I would like to apologise for my unavailability beforehand. I have however been following up all the developments and suggestions through emails. I think the programme is coming along very nicely.

From the part of EUA we would like to contribute with the approaches to OA from the perspective of the overall university sector. For this occasion I would like to suggest Professor Jean-Pierre Finance, Chair of the EUA Expert Group on Science2.0/Open Science<http://www.eua.be/policy-representation/research-innovation-policy/science-2-0-open-science>.

Regarding the broader topic on the concepts of transformation I think that you have already invited speakers that will address the economic implications of open access. Just in case, I would like to suggest Professor Stephen Pinfield, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, who conducted a very interesting study on this issue.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

I look forward to seeing you all in Berlin.

Best regards,

Lidia

Dr Lidia Borrell-Damián
Director
Research and Innovation
EUA · Avenue de l’Yser, 24 · 1040 Brussels · Belgium
Tel. +32-2 743 11 44 · Fax +32-2 230 57 51
lidia.borrell-damian at eua.be<mailto:lidia.borrell-damian at eua.be> · www.eua.be<http://www.eua.be/>