[Advisory] B13 announcement out

Ralf Schimmer Schimmer at mpdl.mpg.de
Thu Dec 22 15:25:14 CET 2016

Dear B13 advisory board,

thanks again for your contributions so far.

All of you should have received the bulk invitation for Berlin 13 that was sent out today to some 220 individuals (Berlin 12 participants, EoI signatories and other representatives from academic institutions who have indicated their interest). Simultaneously, the conference homepage has been updates accordingly - https://oa2020.org/b13-conference/about/.

With the link provided in the invitation email, people can now register for the conference. Ideally, the invitees should register before January 16.

Starting on January 16, the registration form will then be opened to the wider public - also for publishers and other interested parties to register for day 2. This will be announced through the typical listservs etc.

Our next step during January will be to fill the list of speakers. We will share our ideas with you in the new year and continue the fruitful discussions that we have seen already so far.

With our best wishes for the holiday season and the new year,
Ralf Schimmer, on behalf of the entire OA2020 team at MPDL