[Advisory] New OA agreements

Ralf Schimmer Schimmer at mpdl.mpg.de
Fri Dec 23 14:37:41 CET 2016

Dear B13 advisory board,

with this email I want to inform you that the Max Planck Digital Library has signed two new offsetting agreements:

a)      with the Royal Society of Chemistry (covering 2017-2018)
http://www.rsc.org/news-events/articles/2016/dec/max-planck/
Info on our own homepage: https://www.mpdl.mpg.de/en/2-uncategorised/402-rsc-agreement.html

b)      with Taylor & Francis (covering 2017-2019)
A similar agreement with Taylor & Francis was just signed yesterday; a press release and other additional information will follow in January.

We regard these agreements as part of our transformation strategy within the OA2020 framework (https://oa2020.org/). We lead similar discussions with a variety of other publishers as well. Further announcements will be made throughout 2017.

With best regards,
Ralf Schimmer

--
Dr. Ralf Schimmer