[Labfolder-info] Maintenance work today!

Schönfeldt, Juliane schoenfeldt at mpdl.mpg.de
Wed Jun 17 09:20:49 CEST 2020

Dear labfolder users,

due to ongoing problems with the search index, we have to do some maintenance work on www.labfolder.mpdl.mpg.de<http://www.labfolder.mpdl.mpg.de> tonight. Therefore the system won't be available between 6 pm and about 8 pm CET.
We are optimistic that the search will be fully available again afterwards.

We apologize for the circumstances and thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
Juliane

---
Juliane Schoenfeldt
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL)
Project & Communication Strategy Collections
Amalienstrasse 33
80799 Munich
Germany
http://www.mpdl.mpg.de