[Labfolder-info] Incomplete labfolder search

Schönfeldt, Juliane schoenfeldt at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Jun 16 12:45:50 CEST 2020

Dear labfolder users,

unfortunately the problem with the search functionality in labfolder could not be solved with the reindex which has been done by the end of last week.
Currently it is the case that older labfolder entries cannot be found via the search. As soon as the entries are updated, they are correctly indexed again and can be found without problems.

We are currently working on a solution for this problem and hope to be able to provide a perfectly working search again soon.
In the meantime we thank you very much for your understanding and remain with best regards from Munich,

Juliane Schoenfeldt

---
Juliane Schoenfeldt
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL)
Project & Communication Strategy Collections
Amalienstrasse 33
80799 Munich
Germany
http://www.mpdl.mpg.de