[RDMO-info] DFG Checklist now available as catalogue in RDMO for MPG

Grossmann, Yves Vincent grossmann at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Sep 5 14:36:21 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

since the end of 2021, the DFG has been asking for a research data checklist
<https://www.dfg.de/download/pdf/foerderung/grundlagen_dfg_foerderung/forsch
ungsdaten/forschungsdaten_checkliste_en.pdf>  when applying for projects.
These questions are listed by the DFG as a PDF file. These questions have
been translated by the RDMO community into a separate RDMO questionnaire.

This catalogue is now also available in our RDMO for MPG service
<https://rdmo.mpdl.mpg.de/> . If you or your scientists need to complete
this research data checklist for the DFG, you can also easily do so in RDMO.

Of course, we will be happy to advise them on the processing and completion
for a data management plan. Please simply contact our RDMO support team via
rdmo at mpdl.mpg.de <mailto:rdmo at mpdl.mpg.de> .

All the best,

Yves

_________________________