[RDMO-info] Updated at the RDMO for MPG-Service

Grossmann, Yves Vincent grossmann at mpdl.mpg.de
Fri Jun 3 11:59:13 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to communicate a few updates to the RDMO for MPG-service
(https://rdmo.mpdl.mpg.de).

1. The RDMO instance is now running on the latest version (1.8.1).

2. Two new catalogues have been added and are now available:

a) DFG Social and Cultural Anthropology

b) DFG Edition (focusing on edition projects)

3. Some links to relevant subject-specific documents, e.g. DFG funding
criteria, have been updated and adapted.

4. Some minor bugs have been successfully fixed.

Unfortunately we are still waiting for the RDMO catalogue for Horizon
Europe. We are very sorry about that. This catalogue is still being
developed by the RDMO community and has not yet been completed. Of course,
we will inform you as soon as the catalogue has been released and imported
into the MPG RDMO instance.

Best regards,

Yves Vincent Grossmann

_________________________