[Labfolder-info] Corrected Date for Invitation to the MPG Labfolder Key User Workshop in Dresden on 12 and 13 May 2023

Grossmann, Yves Vincent grossmann at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Feb 14 10:04:36 CET 2023

### fixed typo in date --> 11th and 12th May is correct ###

Dear colleagues,

The Max Planck Society has had a central Labfolder licence since the year
2016. Currently, this ELN is actively used by over a thousand MPG
colleagues. Labfolder is becoming more and more popular within the Max
Planck Society and at the same time, the users are spread across many
different institutions and locations.

An exchange between users within different institutes or locations rarely
takes place. We would like to improve this as through this lack of
networking and exchange, many opportunities  are lost. Learning from each
other and getting new inspiration helps to continuously improve our ELN
usage.

Therefore, we are organising a workshop on 11th and 12th May 2023 in Dresden
to network the key users of Labfolder within the Max Planck Society. The
primary target audience are those colleagues who use Labfolder in their
daily work.

Here are the key facts at a glance:

*  Date: 11th May 1 pm to 12th May 2023 1 pm CEST

*  Place: Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics,
Pfotenhauerstraße 108, 01307 Dresden

*  Registration & Website:
<https://rdm.mpdl.mpg.de/mpdl-services/workshops/mpg-labfolder-key-user-work
shop-2023/>
httpss://rdm.mpdl.mpg.de/mpdl-services/workshops/mpg-labfolder-key-user-work
shop-2023/

*  Target Audience: All MPG colleagues, especially heavy Labfolder users,
scientists and group leaders, lab managers and senior TAs, research
coordinators, Labfolder/IT/ELN support within MPS, RSEs and API users

*  Participation: Free of charge, but limited to the Max Planck Society only

*  Language: English

*  Contribution: Do you want to contribute with a 2-minutes-talk? Let us
know via  <mailto:rdm at mpdl.mpg.de> rdm at mpdl.mpg.de

We would like to invite you and your interested MPG colleagues to this
workshop. Please do not hesitate to forward this email to your MPG
colleagues.

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Yves Vincent Grossmann

_________________________