[Labfolder-info] Survey for a Forthcoming MPG Labfolder Community Meeting in Spring 2022

Grossmann, Yves Vincent grossmann at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Nov 23 10:40:47 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

we, from the  MPDL Labfolder Service Support, plan to organise a virtual MPG
Labfolder Community Meeting for Spring 2022. By this, we aim to bring
together Labfolder user within the Max Planck Society, who are interested in
an exchange on their ELN usage.

We need the feedback for the Labfolder user within the Max Planck Society.
To collect this, we have set up a short, anonymous survey with four
questions: https://survey.academiccloud.de/index.php/856181?lang=en

Perhaps you have to give us your feedback to this event idea. Please also
feel free to share this survey with other MPG Labfolder user.

All the best from Munich,
Yves Vincent Grossmann

_________________________

Dr. Yves Vincent Grossmann