[Labfolder-info] Labfolder Maintenance 26th February 2021 and 11th March 2021

Grossmann, Yves Vincent grossmann at mpdl.mpg.de
Wed Feb 24 15:55:47 CET 2021

Dear Labfolder user,

due to a planned maintenance work at https://labfolder.mpdl.mpg.de/ the ELN
service won’t be available on Friday 26th February 2021 from 8:00 a.m. CET.
Of course, we will inform you as soon as the service is available again.

I would also like to announce that another downtime will be necessary on
Thursday 11 March at 8 a.m. CET. We will be installing a new Labfolder
version on the MPDL instance, so that the service will not be available for
a short time. I will contact you again separately about this.

We apologize for any inconveniences that may occur and say thank you for
your understanding.

With best wishes,

Yves Vincent Grossmann

_________________________