[Labfolder-info] NEW: feature-focused webinars

Schönfeldt, Juliane schoenfeldt at mpdl.mpg.de
Tue Jun 2 09:35:31 CEST 2020

Dear labfolder users,

and another news with the beginning of the new week :)

labfolder now offers fetaure-focused webinars:

Are you looking to improve your understanding of ELN functionalities?

Join our experts, (former scientists with experience in working in the lab), in their presentations about Labfolder's capabilities. During each session, we will explain a specific feature in-depth and allow you to experience the full potential of Labfolder's centralized platform. We not only cover popular functionalities but also introduce you to a brand new concept:

Connect devices in executable workflows with Laboperator.

During the Digital Workflows presentation see how you can automate your laboratory workflows, collect data "on-the-go" and save it in Labfolder.

Each webinar is designed to show you how to maximise Labfolder's features so you can make your laboratory more efficient and productive. During a short presentation, we will share different tips and tricks on the following topics:
PROTOCOLS & SOPs<https://www.labfolder.com/webinars/templates/>

COMPLIANT DATA VALIDATION<https://www.labfolder.com/webinars/signatures/>

EFFICIENT DATA RETRIEVAL<https://www.labfolder.com/webinars/data-retrieval/>

DIGITAL WORKFLOWS<https://www.labfolder.com/webinars/digital-workflows/>

Throughout the interactive session, any participant can contribute by sharing their best practices or by asking the webinar convenor questions.

Find out more and register here.<https://www.labfolder.com/webinars/>

Have fun with that great new opportunity!
Best wishes,
Juliane Schönfeldt

---
Juliane Schoenfeldt
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL)
Project & Communication Strategy Collections
Amalienstrasse 33
80799 Munich
Germany
http://www.mpdl.mpg.de