[Labfolder-info] labfolder acquires cubuslab and becomes Labforward

Schönfeldt, Juliane schoenfeldt at mpdl.mpg.de
Thu May 23 10:41:28 CEST 2019

Dear labfolder user,

yesterday labfolder announced that they are merging with the german company cubuslab<https://www.cubuslab.com/de>. They are experts for connecting, integrating, and automating digital processes at the lab.
As a new company called Labforward<https://www.labforward.io/>, they are aiming in the joint development of a manufacturer-independent platform for the integration of laboratory equipment and laboratory control software.

For you, as our labfloder user, nothing changes at the first place!
We are now looking forward to a  fruitful cooperation of the two companies to improve the labfolder ELN constantly.

If you want to know more about the fusion, here is yesterday's press release<https://www.dgap.de/dgap/News/corporate/labfolder-acquires-cubuslab-and-becomes-labforward/?newsID=1151905>.

Best,
Juliane

---
Juliane Schoenfeldt
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL)
Project & Communication Strategy Collections
Amalienstrasse 33
80799 Munich
Germany
http://www.mpdl.mpg.de<http://www.mpdl.mpg.de/>