[Advisory] Welcome to B13 Advisory Board

Ralf Schimmer Schimmer at mpdl.mpg.de
Fri Nov 25 17:11:24 CET 2016

Dear members of the B13 Advisory Board,

a few moments ago you have received a welcome message from this listserv that we established for the Advisory Board for the Berlin 13 Conference.

We are very happy that you all accepted our invitation.

A list of the current members of this listserv is attached to this email. A few others may be added along the way.

In addition, a handful of MPDL staff is also on this list.

Another email with a draft program and request for your comments will be circulated soon.

With best wishes,
Ralf