[Advisory] Berlin 13 Open Access Conference

Hormia-Poutanen, Kristiina kristiina.hormia at helsinki.fi
Mon Dec 19 12:57:18 CET 2016

Dear all,

as Finland is mentioned - I can give an overview of the situation on day 2. I would not concentrate on legal matters but tell about the dialogue between decision makers, licensing office and researchers.

best regards
kristiina

Kristiina Hormia-Poutanen
Director, National Library Network Services
National Library of Finland
http://www.nationallibrary.fi/

Liber, President
http://libereurope.eu/